Timberline® ArmorShield™ II Impact-Resistant Shingles
Potential Insurance Savings And Extra Protection — With The Beauty of Timberline®Shingles
Compare These Benefits…
- Potential Insurance Savings…Passes UL 2218 Class 4 impact test, and may qualify for insurance discounts of up to 30% or more (check with your insurance agent). Each shingle is labeled with special information needed to qualify for premium discounts according to the requirements of the Texas Department of Insurance—a standard that most hail insurers accept.
- Superior Wind Performance…Meets Class F wind rating from Underwriters Laboratories— the highest rating possible. Dura Grip™ Adhesive seals each shingle tightly and reduces the risk of shingle blow-off. Shingles warranted to withstand maximum wind gusts of up to 130 mph! This wind speed coverage requires special installation. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for details.
- Impact Resistant…Passes UL 2218 Class 4, UL’s toughest impact test (shingles show no evidence of cracks or ruptures on front or back immediately after passing). Compare to “standard” shingles, which may have ruptures or cracks visible on the surface or back immediately after large hail impact.
- Exceptional Protection…Revolutionary design includes FLX™ formula for rubber-like flexibility and maximum impact resistance.
- High-Performance…Designed with Advanced Protection® Technology, which minimizes the use of natural resources while providing superior protection (visit www.gaf.com/aps to learn more)
- Safer…Class A fire rating from Underwriters Laboratories—the highest rating possible (unlike most wood shakes with a Class C fire rating)
- StainGuard® Protection…Helps protect the beauty of your roof from unsightly blue-green algae.
- Peace Of Mind…Lifetime ltd. transferable warranty with Smart Choice® Protection (non-prorated material and installation coverage) for the first ten years. See GAF Shingle & Accessory Ltd. Warranty for complete coverage and restrictions. The word “Lifetime” means as long as the original individual owner of a single family detached residence (or the second owner in certaincircumstances) owns the property where the shingles are installed. For owners/structures not meeting above criteria, Lifetime coverage is not applicable.
- Starter Strips…WeatherBlocker™ or Pro-Start™ Pre-Cut Starter Strip Shingles provide an upgrade that can save time, eliminate waste, and reduce the risk of blow-off by tightly locking your shingles in place along the rakes and eaves
- Ridge Cap Shingles…For maximum insurance savings, use only Seal-A-Ridge®ArmorShield™, UL 2218 Class 4 Ridge Cap Shingles. They’re also a unique color match to the Timberline® ArmorShield™ II Shingles
For additional product information – Click Here